clueless newbie ..here

Post by Dave » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

i just installed corell linux onto my Dos/windows partition now that i have
that done what next?
how do i get in runnin so i can start "playin" with it so i can learn how
to answer these questions on my own-thanx
dave

clueless newbie ..here

Post by Mike » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:> i just installed corell linux onto my Dos/windows partition now that i have
> that done what next?
> how do i get in runnin so i can start "playin" with it so i can learn how
> to answer these questions on my own-thanx

<boggle> Installed Corell Linux on a Dos/windows partition?  Are you sure
about this?  Didn't you do any form of fdisk?

It sounds more like you copied it over to a Dos Partition.

--
Since-beer-leekz,
Mikey

clueless newbie ..here

Post by Michele Beltram » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi!

Quote:> i just installed corell linux onto my Dos/windows partition now that i
> have that done what next?
> how do i get in runnin so i can start "playin" with it so i can learn how
> to answer these questions on my own-thanx

Well... just boot it using the GUI option: from there you should be able to
easily access some documentation to begin with. You could as well buy an
introductory book such as "Running linux", from O'Reilly.

Michele.