Sendmail, virtual host(?)

Post by Nils Krona » Sun, 16 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I saw something on the host of my ISP. He runs virtual host web servers

is send, my ISP puts it in my POP-Account. How can I do this, how can I
configure sendmail ?

        Thank you for you help,
                    Nils Kronas

P.S.: Please send me a mail.

1. Sendmail Virtual Hosting Problem

I modified my sendmail with FEATURE(virtuser) to support multiple
domains.  Now all mail going to either domain goes off into the ether.
 Outgoing mail is fine.

I haven't been able find an error yet and nothing in the bat book
seems to help.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using the sendmail that ships with Solaris9.

--C--

2. Scsi Problems ?

3. sendmail - virtual host

4. Going to add mod_perl and....?

5. Apache 1.3b2: Default Host and all virtual hosts serve only first virtual hosts pages?

6. Mac HDs in PC; RH 6.0 Install Fails

7. FrontPage virtual hosting, removal or reset of virtual host

8. Start scripts

9. : How to prevent one named virtual host from "seeing" another virtual hosts files ?

10. Mixing Apache Name Based Virtual Hosts and SSL Virtual Host

11. For Discussion: web virtual hosting vs mail virtual hosting

12. sendmail and virtual hosts

13. makemap dbm for Virtual Hosting with sendmail