Sony cdu-55e

Post by Scooter Ma » Tue, 23 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Helo,

        I was wondering if anyone could help me out.  I have Linux
installed on my pc, and it was installed using the infomagic 4 cd set
with my cdu-55e.  The problem now is that it won't recognize my cd at
boot time, so if I ever get any add-on apps for it, I won't be able to
install them from cd.  I also have a logitech soundman wave 16 bit
soundcard which linux won't recognize either.  Any help would be much
appreciated.

                Thanx,

                Thanx,

                        Scott

1. Sony CDU-55E - Need boot disk image to load linux from cdrom

Hello there,

I just bought a Sony CDU-55E drive, and I have Linux on CD.
I want to load linux on my hard drive from the cd, and I don't
have a boot image to support the CDU-55E drive.  All I have are
the drivers for the Sony CDU31A/33A and CDU-535/531 drives, which
don't support the 55E.

Is there a way that I can load linux from the cd??
Any drivers available for the 55E??
Any help is appreciated as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.

Respond via email if possible.

-Justin

2. 3Com TokenRing ?

3. CDROM Sony CDU-55E occasional hangup???

4. Emulating IPX network over Internet

5. Sony CDU-55E on 1.1.76

6. 3Com nic sudden packet loss

7. SONY CDU-55E CD-ROM Installation?

8. How do I SLIP???

9. IDE CDROM - SONY CDU-55E

10. Sony CDU-55E driver

11. Trouble w/ Sony CDU-55E and Slackware 2.3

12. Need a Sony CDU-55E kernel support

13. Sony CDU-55E CDROM Install