getting lexmark 1020 printer working in linux??? staroffice?

getting lexmark 1020 printer working in linux??? staroffice?

Post by David Cougl » Sun, 22 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Can someone please tell me where I can get a driver to make my lexmark 1020
printer work in linux and staroffice?
--
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
lastbard on AOL instant messanger

getting lexmark 1020 printer working in linux??? staroffice?

Post by Quitty Wilso » Sun, 22 Feb 1998 04:00:00

You can't Win3.x & win95 only. The newer models will work but not the
old stuff. You can conferm this by asking Lexmark. Dint feel bad i'm
stuck with one as well.

> Can someone please tell me where I can get a driver to make my lexmark 1020
> printer work in linux and staroffice?
> --
> http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
> lastbard on AOL instant messanger
> We will not be the alternative, we will set the trend.

getting lexmark 1020 printer working in linux??? staroffice?

Sorry that is a windows only printer.

Post by David Cougl » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>You can't Win3.x & win95 only. The newer models will work but not the
>old stuff. You can conferm this by asking Lexmark. Dint feel bad i'm
>stuck with one as well.

>> Can someone please tell me where I can get a driver to make my lexmark 1020
>> printer work in linux and staroffice?
>> --
>> http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
>> lastbard on AOL instant messanger
>> We will not be the alternative, we will set the trend.

no no my friend, there is an answer!:)

if you choose for linux printer hp deskjet 500
and for staroffice
HP DeskJet 1200C PostScript=HPDJ1200 PostScript,lp
 you can print!  Edit /Office40/xp3/Xpdefaults to add this printer