Do the WindowMaker RPMs work with Red Hat 6.0?

Do the WindowMaker RPMs work with Red Hat 6.0?

Post by Fulton B. Gonzale » Fri, 21 May 1999 04:00:00

I just installed Red Hat 6 on one of my machines, and for the life of me, I just
can't get WindowMaker 0.53 to compile.  (The funny thing is, it compiles on my
other two RH 6 machines.)   So I'm going to try my hand at using the rpms from
Freshmeat.  Are there any issues I should be aware of prior to upgrading Red
Hat's version with the Freshmeat rpm?  Does the Freshmeat rpm install into the
WindowMaker-recommended directories or into the Red Hat-installed directories
for WindowMaker?

Fulton B, Gonzalez
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Apache 1.2b6: "Document contains no data" message

3. Installing Apache under Red Hat 6.0 using RPM

4. When you post...

5. util-linux-rhcn-2.9r RPMs for Red Hat 5.2/6.0 and kernel 2.2

6. CREDITS update

7. Red Hat 6.2 works but not Red hat 7

8. Cyrix 200 MX is slower when running mpegtv and readvcd than a pentium 120?

9. Have Red Hat Rembrandt. Need Red Hat working.

10. Adding Fonts to X in Red Hat 6.0 / Mandrake 6.0

11. Installing RealProducer Plus 6.0 in Red Hat Linux 6.0

12. rexec in Red Hat 6.0 doesn't work

13. Linksys Etherfast Lan Card Version 2 won't work in Red Hat 6.0