1. COMMERCIAL: Authenticate Windows 95 and Windows 3.1 users off UNIX without Novell or NT
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Need to authenticate Windows 95 and Windows 3.1 users off UNIX without
purchasing a Novell or NT server? MPAS is a new, customizable,
cross-platform system interface that allows Windows and DOS users
controlled and secure access to personal or shared files that are
stored on any server on your network--from any client. From a single,
central location your system administrator can quickly and efficiently
create individual and group profiles for accessing virtual drives on
the server. By encouraging the use of server-based drives, the system
administrator can re-map a user's profile or back up all of a
company's files in with minimal effort.
This system interface increases security as user access is possible
only through authenticated logins and passwords. Unauthorized users
do not see, and therefore cannot access, the drives for which they
have no permissions. This unique labor saving program is available
for a limited time at a special introductory price of $10 per client
with a minimum 20 seat purchase. For more information, or a 30 day
free trial, visit the MPAS web site at http://www.mpas.com or e-mail
Hans F. Melish
Strategic Forecasting L.L.C.
This article has been digitally signed by the moderator, using PGP.
http://www.iki.fi/liw/lars-public-key.asc has PGP key for validating signature.
PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.
This group is archived at http://www.iki.fi/liw/linux/cola.html
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
2. Lilo For RedHat Alpha
3. Setup Linux coexist with NT 4 / Windows 2K ??
4. Re visual devel
5. Can Linux and Windows NT coexist peacefully on save drive?
6. Fixxed Freq Monitor Configs??
7. X windows vs MS-windows 3.1 (MS wins)
8. how to automate connection at startup
9. Windows 3.1 (or 3.11), Solaris, Windows 95, and Wabi
10. X-windows terminal emulator for Windows 3.1
11. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server
12. QuickCam (was Re: WANTED: Setup for connecting a video camera to WWW (Windows 3.1 or NT))
13. Windows (NT,3.1) to Solaris 2.3 printer