How to change gnome desktop to KDE desktop ?

How to change gnome desktop to KDE desktop ?

Post by Harry Xi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I remembered there is a file in which I added "KDE"
text ,and I could change to KDE desktop . But now
I forget the file . Do you know the file name and where is it ?

Post by Patrici » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>I remembered there is a file in which I added "KDE"
>text ,and I could change to KDE desktop . But now
>I forget the file . Do you know the file name and where is it ?

Harry
in a terminal type switchdesk
or in .Xclients add
exec startkde
--
Good Luck
Patricia

http://www.crosswinds.net/~beginnerslinux
http://beginnerslinux.org
Red Hat Linux release 6.0 (Hedwig)
Kernel 2.2.5-15
 10:18am  up 12:27,  1 user,  load average: 1.27, 1.34, 1.23
Mon Jun 19 10:18:29 CEST 2000