IBM PC Server 720

Post by Redner the Faceles » Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:00:00

My boss just "gave" me an IBM PC Server 720 (4 CPUs, 64megs,
SCSI2-Fast/Wide).  I'm
thinking of installing Linux on it.  Anyone out there has any advice for
me before I go on
in installing it?  I tried it once.  I had a SCSI problem.  There's no
Linux device driver for it.

I go RedHat 5.2

Thanks in advance

1. Help needed - IBM PC Server 720

Hi,

I have never posted here but hopefully you will not mind if i do, i just need
some help.

I was wondering whether it is possible to run Linux on a IBM PC Server 720. It
is based around the Corollary C-Bus II architecture, and is MCA and PCI
compatible.

Thanks, Alex Burke.

2. deadly bug in pkgadd or problem with a package?

3. IBM Server 720/Mylex Raid adapter

4. Update to LKCD - notifiers, nmi ipi, scheduler spin

5. IBM 720 server and 5.0.2

6. Three-button-emulation gives strange result

7. HP-720 vs IBM-320 vs Sparc2

8. Tyan MBs and Defective Parallel ports

9. ThinkPad 720 IBM Harddisk information?

10. IBM ThinkPad 720?

11. IBM 720/750 Laptops and Linux?

12. Problems installing FreeBSD to an IBM 720

13. IBM ThinkPad 720 Disk Geometry Problem