installing a canon bj200e

Post by hott.. » Fri, 08 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have plowed through the HOW-TO, but all I can do is get a lot of print jobs qued up in the etc/spool/ directories.
 Has anyone had better "luck" getting this printer to work in linux?  I sure could use some help.

Cheers!
Hans Ottens

1. Linux and Canon BJ200e

Hello, all...

Anybody out there have a good working setup for the bj200e?  I've been
fighting with it for a couple weeks now, and have very little to show (well, I
can print ASCII).  I've tried several different filters, and different
gs setups, but still can't print anything postscript.  It's annoying to have
to go into Win95 to do any sort of nice-looking printing.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.  Oh, and by the way...I have already RTFM, but
nothing I've tried has worked.

Thanks,
Jim
| James N. Dolas, III  | Purdue University, School of ECE    | Cynicism with |

2. Scripted security tool?

3. Canon BJ200e + gs = problem

4. How to set-up /boot to use multiple kernels

5. How can I use my Canon BJ200e with SCO open server 5?

6. Remote Kiosk Web Application Administration

7. Solaris 2.4 x86 & canon bj200e

8. Welcome to comp.unix.shell [Frequent posting]

9. Print PostScript on Canon BJ200e

10. Canon BJ200e

11. Canon BJ200e - Caldera 2.2

12. Canon BJ200e ghostscript driver

13. Canon BJ-10ex vs Canon BJ-200e (Linux/DOS support, Postscript files)