Lexmark Printer & Linux

Post by Hanene Ben-Abdall » Sat, 03 May 1997 04:00:00

Did any one try to use Lexmark Optra E (or Ep) with Linux?
Does it work?  Is there a driver that I can download from somewhere?

Thanks,
-Hanene

--

-------------------
Hanene Ben-Abdallah

1. Printer Lexmark 1000 in Linux ?

I'm just starting with Linux from Mandrake v 53-2 distrubitor.
I Had trouble setting my Printer Lexmark 1000 in msdos (promt) in win95,

in fact i couldn't set it up.

But in Linux i Would really like to make it work . I try hp 500 setting
in linux
but my printer started to act creasy.I can't use to much driver i think
cause of
the Lexmark one cadrige printer(one cadrige at the time color or black)

Any one could help would be apprreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. Change of behavour in Solaris 8 mtio

3. LEXMARK printers and linux any *recommendations*?

4. FTAPE...Im' soo close, yet so far????

5. Lexmark 2050 Color Inkjet Printer and Linux?

6. ot: sun keyboards

7. LEXMARK printers and linux any *recommendations*?

8. Webcams

9. Laser printer for Linux (HP 6L vs Lexmark Optra E+)?

10. Lexmark 1020 Color Ink Jet Printer under Linux

11. Lexmark printer and Linux

12. Lexmark Z51 jet printer under linux?

13. Lexmark 1200dpi printer under linux?