INND problem

Post by roo » Tue, 22 Aug 1995 04:00:00

After my system crashed, my innd won't start. There are following syslog-
message:

Aug 21 17:08:18 UNIX innd: ME cant bind RCreader Address already in use

Who can help me???

INND problem

Post by Jeff Colem » Wed, 23 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>After my system crashed, my innd won't start. There are following syslog-
>message:
>Aug 21 17:08:18 UNIX innd: ME cant bind RCreader Address already in use
>Who can help me???

check you don't run nntpd in your /etc/inetd.conf in that case innd +
nntpd would be fighting for the same port #.

jeff.
--

"B.I.T" - psychos :)

1. innd problem!

  jgoyer.vcf
< 1K Download

2. ctype.h & localeinfo.h have conflicting delcarations ...

3. Newbie - innd problem

4. HTTPD question

5. Rn/INND problem

6. tftp server

7. Newbie - innd problem...

8. only root can print to HP Jetdirect EX

9. Innd problems: Math argument out of domain of func

10. Buslogic 956c + INND Problem...

11. Help! innd problems!

12. innd problem