XF86Config, ET4000-ISA & Samsung Syncmaster3

XF86Config, ET4000-ISA & Samsung Syncmaster3

Post by Jan I. Ellerts » Wed, 22 Feb 1995 20:28:14

Has anyone successfully configured XF86Config with a Samsung Syncmaster 3 ?

Have trouble figuring out the timing for running X in higher resolution than
640x480.

The trouble is the fixed sync, and lack of good documentation for both the
display and my card a Tseng ET4000 ISA. Can't figure it out with the
documentation I have.

If anyone have done this, or have something to help me with, please let me
know. I would also appreciate a copy of a successfull XF86Config file to.

Thanks.

|         Jan I. Ellertsen         |
|        Tlf +47-55-135355,        |