video card SiS6215. on Red Hat 6.0 as well as Caldera Open Linux 2.

video card SiS6215. on Red Hat 6.0 as well as Caldera Open Linux 2.

Post by Yunus Shaik » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

HELP REQUIRED TO Configure
Red Hat 6.0 as well as Caldera Open Linux 2.2
with the video card   SiS6215.

1. Linux Red Hat or Caldera open linux

I am in the process of installing Linux on my home PC.
Have been reading this news group to gain some
insight on what problems exist with the Linux OS.
I find most of the post reference the Red Hat
version of Linux. Is this because it is a  better
version or is more widely available?
I am trying to install the Caldera version as it came
on CD-Rom with the book I purchased, however am having
little success which is why I'm following this group.

respectfully,
Nelson

2. subscribe

3. Need Video Card Advice for Red Hat 6.0

4. PPP to internet not working ... help!

5. Red Hat 6.0 and 3dfx Voodoo3 2000 video card???

6. ViewSonic 15 specs needed for XFree86

7. Red Hat 7.1 - Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already installed.

8. kernel for 3c905 ?

9. Installing RealProducer Plus 6.0 in Red Hat Linux 6.0

10. Video / Install Red Hat 6.0 (newbie)

11. Adding Fonts to X in Red Hat 6.0 / Mandrake 6.0

12. Installing XServer for Video Card under Red Hat Linux 5.2

13. Need help concerning video cards for Red Hat Linux other than website...