help crack rc5-64 in the name of linux!

Post by gippa » Sun, 02 Nov 1997 04:00:00

The effort to crack the rc5-64 encryption protocol is underway.  Help
contribute to the effort and help linux by using your idle processor
time to help crack the code.

Go to http://www.linuxnet.org/ for more info and how to join the Linux
group's efforts.  Currently we are in 8th place but we are rising fast!

1. rc5-64/rc5-128 crypto lib/code for unix

Hi, wonder if there are any library with rc5-64 and/or rc5-128
encryption functions like the standard libcrypt and libdes librarys
on unix. or source code with fully working crypt/decrypt functions.

--
Bjorn Lindgren
bjorn(e)chiba.cx

2. Bash Counting Loop Syntax

3. A PC Processor benchmark derived from RC5-64 from distributed.net!!!

4. Sporadic sound

5. RC5-64 and AMD K6-2 400

6. mail attachement

7. rc5-64

8. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

9. FreeBSD - help crack the RC-64 encryption code

10. The RC5 56bit challenge - help break 56bit RC5 encryption key

11. RC5 DeS - 64

12. Lend your CPU cycles for a good cause (RC5 crack)

13. RC5 Cracking for OpenBSD??