bootmagic

Post by Ryan Keefe » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I am trying to install Linux Mandrake 7.0 as a dual boot on my system. I
have already created a linux and linux swap partition but when I try to
install bootmagic it says, "There are no visible FAT16 or FAT32 primary
partitions that are completely below cylinder 1024 on the first hard disk or
BootMagic is already installed to a hidden partition." Any ideas on how I
can fix this?

1. Newbie - Need help with BootMagic/Mandrake

Hi there,

I installed Mandrake 6.0 and went to install BootMagic into Windows
and everything went ok, except when BootMagic went to load. It said
that I needed more RAM. I have 48 megs and nothing open yet it refuses
to open! Is it because of Windows 95 ver. A?

Thanks,

2. NUMA-Q fixes

3. Bootmagic setup problems

4. on making secure forms and databases on the WEB

5. boot problems... Bootmagic and/or LILO

6. Problem with pppd

7. Installing Linux onto a second drive using PQs BootMagic 7.0

8. Does Linux runs on a DIAMOND FASTBUS motherboard???

9. Free Penguin Icon for BootMagic

10. Problem booting RH 7 with Bootmagic.

11. Bootmagic & Lilo & Boot Disc

12. PartitionMagic -BootMagic

13. PowerQuest BootMagic: Linux + Win98?