Need Contact: Linux as Dialup Server for Mac/TrmpWsk/95DUN - addr/refs desired

Need Contact: Linux as Dialup Server for Mac/TrmpWsk/95DUN - addr/refs desired

Post by Lionel Clar » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I'm considering opening up a trial dialup server for Linux, to serve to
MacTCP, Win 3.1 Trumpet and 95 Dial Up Networking Clients.  I have a
number of questions and would like short responses from clued people
who've done this before.

        As well, dear reader, if you know of a reference I should see I'd
readily accept a reference to it... if you've the time.  Currently I am
successfully serving Linux and 95 via ppp, and only the trumpet is
giving me grief.  That's the only problem so far, and it should give you
an indication of my progress to help gauge responses.

        No, I'm not clued, nor have I researched this appropriately at all.  I
fully expect some RTFM responses, as just reward for my neospam post.
It's just me, basically dinkin about with my own linux box and seeing
what trouble I can get into, in my hours of spare time that occur
whenever I can fit them into the 65-hour work week.

        Thank you for your time, dear reader, and I look forward to any and all

 - ..