I've got the Internet under Linux now!!!

I've got the Internet under Linux now!!!

Post by Jeremy Reime » Tue, 06 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Greetings, programs!

If you are reading this, it means I have successfully set up my cable
modem connection under Red Hat 5.2.  I am posting this under the
Netscape newsreader, so if anyone knows of anything I've set up
obviously wrong, or knows of a superior graphical newsreader for Linux,
just let me know.

I've also got all my Win98 partitions mounted, so that works too.

Thanks to all those who responded, including Richard Pitt, who I seem to
remember from the Olde Days at wimsey... :)

Jeremy Reimer
World Domination, Incorporated (a division of Microsoft)
http://members.home.net/jreimeris