Mandrake Control Center in Mandrake 9.1 not working

Mandrake Control Center in Mandrake 9.1 not working

Post by Francesc » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:40:41

When i try to execute Mandrake Control Center in Mandrake 9.1 (I updated it
just few days ago from Mandrake 9.0), I get this error message:

drakconf.real:12591 WARNING : No builtin or dinamically loaded modules were
found - Pango will correct it. This problem was an error in the creation of
: '/etc/pango/pango.modules' FATAL: error loading image: couldn't recognize
the image file format for file
'/usr/share/mcc/themes/default/mcc_title_icon.png' at
'/usr/lib/libDrak/ugtk2.pm line 529

Could someone help me?

Francesco
-------------

Teaching OnLine

Corsi online di Informatica

VBA for Access, Visual Basic, Delphi, C/C++
PHP, ASP, JavaScript, SQL, Kylix, Fortran
MySQL, Linux, Apache, ECDL

http://www.teachingonline.it/index.asp

Bruce Eckel's Free Electronic Books
http://www.teachingonline.it/Bruceeckelbooks/

1. Mandrake Control Center in Mandrake 9.1 not working

[...]

2. noname wifi card prism chip

3. RH 7.1 werkstation, telnet xdmcp etc.

4. Opera 7.x Beta DOES NOT WORK WITH MANDRAKE 9.1

5. Does anyone know where I can obtain DES for LINUX ???

6. Zaurus 5500 on Mandrake 9.1 linux not working

7. xpaint goes technicolor

8. rbash not working Mandrake 9.1

9. SOLUTION: got adsl-start, dsl working with Mandrake 9.1

10. All physical RAM not used by linux 2.4.21 Mandrake 9.1

11. No USB peripherials works with Mandrake 9.1

12. ATI Radeon 7500 on Mandrake 9.1 -- DRI does not load