XFree86 Modules for FVWM...

Post by sjhill7 » Mon, 10 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I am running XFree86 with XF86_SVGA on an Everex EV-634 card w/1M RAM.
It uses the Tseng 4000 chip set. I have Slackware v3.0 release with
kernel 1.3.18.

I am not understanding what the modules FvwmAudio, FvwmBacker,
FvwmBanner, etc. are for. Also, I looked through the entire distribution
and there are no manual pages for these at all. I have searched on
the web sites and am unable to locate any manual pages or information
on these modules. Any help would be appreciated. Please direct
replies to:

Steve