I have Trio64 S3 chip based card

Post by mail12.. » Mon, 03 Feb 1997 04:00:00

please suggest an XFConfig for me, as I have never played the startx
option because of it.

I downloade

Post by phanto » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> please suggest an XFConfig for me, as I have never played the startx
> option because of it.

> I downloade

        i have that chip no clockchip setting and where it has an option for
video mode pick 1 the basic vga..and when it asks for servers or
something pick 4..and for the hsync and vsync pick 1 for both..just play
around with it and it should work if you have alot of problems i will
give you my config file..
--

        Phantom_413
        Op Of Annex Bbs (413)592-5514

1. Xf86: with a S3 trio64 v+ (s3 86c765) card: Anyone successful?

Hi,
I can't seem to get anything to run with my s3 trio64v+ card under
xwindows.  The screen is simply blank, and even the keyboard does
not function.  Could someone who has been successful with this card
under x-windows help me with the configuration, please?
I'm running slakware 3.0 with a 2.07 kernel on a 133 mhz 686 + 32 mbyte
memory.
Thanks.
Stuart Hutton

2. Sigma L*View and XFree86

3. Screen freeze up with S3 Trio64 Chip

4. Wintendo <-> SuSe6.4

5. Option power_saver S3 chip Trio64

6. How to Change Typmatic Rate?

7. S3 trio64/v2 chip driver

8. Modem configuration

9. X and #9 GXE64 S3 TRIO64 chip?

10. S3 trio64 V2/DX video chip...

11. X and #9 GXE64 card,TRIO64 chip,HELP!

12. Recommending S3-Trio64 over S3-864?

13. XFree Support for the S3 Trio64 card with Gateway 2000?