I installed RH5.1 but I could not install LILO via the setup. So now, I
cannot get into linux.
My partitions: /boot, /swp are on 1st hdd, / on 2nd hdd.
Previously, I did "fdisk /mbr" will that matter?
Please help. Email me.
1. I am with the following error, when i am running lilo...
I could't understand whats going wrong.
I compiled new kernel with kgdb patch..and entered the details in /etc/lilo.conf
and running lilo..
i got the following lines..
Warning: /etc/lilo.conf should be writable only for root ( I am in root login only)
Warning: device 0x0306 exceeds 1024 cylinder limit.
geo_comp_addr: Cylinder number is too big ( 1146 > 1023).
Could any one help me out...
2. Where to find programming info for X-Windows
3. q:I am not able to install bootloader in redhat
4. typical 2 NIC LAN config -- help connecting eth0 to eth1
5. This clone thing...am I stupid, or am I right?
6. Creating a bootable Disk from a removable SCSI Disk
7. XFree86 3.1.2 and ATI Mach64
8. Am I touchy? Or am I right?
9. Am I seeing IPv5, or am I hallucinating?
10. I am buying an Ultra 5 but am lost in part numbers ....
11. I am in text mode, what browser am I running....
12. I am si**y am I?