Linux User Count 2000

Post by linuxco.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

We are a group of college students situated from 18 different nations, have
started the task of getting a close to exact number of the total Linux Users
all over the world before Feb 17 2000 i.e. prior to release of Windows
2000.Please assist us by dropping us a mail stating the following.

Subject - Linux Count 2000
Body - I use Linux at [...]
Country -

PLEASE DO MAKE A NOTE THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE USED FOR ANY
MAILING LIST NOR SHALL WE USE IT FOR ADVERTI*TS.

Regards,
Cyrus

Before you buy.

Linux User Count 2000

Post by Bruce W. Mohle » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> We are a group of college students situated from 18 different nations, have
> started the task of getting a close to exact number of the total Linux Users
> all over the world before Feb 17 2000 i.e. prior to release of Windows
> 2000.Please assist us by dropping us a mail stating the following.

> Subject - Linux Count 2000
> Body - I use Linux at [...]
> Country -

> PLEASE DO MAKE A NOTE THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE USED FOR ANY
> MAILING LIST NOR SHALL WE USE IT FOR ADVERTI*TS.

> Regards,
> Cyrus

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.veryComputer.com/
> Before you buy.

Are you aware of the Linux Counter project?   http://www.veryComputer.com/

It's been around for quite a while...

Bruce

--
Bruce W. Mohler                858-826-2675 (voice)
SAIC/ITS/Server Support        858-826-7806 (fax)

Of course my password is the same as my pet's name.
My dog's name is ony6^trop, but I change it every 90 days.