Hi I've been unsuccesful in installing the evaluation ISO of SuSE 6.4
on my machine. The installation stops at 66% when detecting my
hardware (YaST2?) I'm not a complete Linux Newbe (I used to use
Debian 2.0), but I'm new to SuSE. What could be wrong?
Here's my machine:
100 MHz FSB, also no go).
- Asus K7M rev 1.04 mobo with Superbypass enabled.
- 192 MB RAM (PC100, CAS2)
- IBM Pluto 20.5 GB UDMA connected to IDE-1 with the mandatory
80 pins UDMA cable. IDE auto-detect in BIOS, SMART enabled.
- Adaptec AHA 2940 UW
- Atlas-II 18.2 GB UW, Plextor 20x CD-ROM, Teac R55s CD-R,
230 MB IBM 3125 MOD (termination is set correctly, I'm sure)
- Creative Labs Annihilator PRO (Geforce DDR card).
- Realtec NE2000 compatible NIC.
- Miro DC10+ (could this one be the problem? I would hate to remove
this card every time I want to boot Linux).
- Creative Labs Soundblaster 1024 Live!