by Phoe » Tue, 18 May 1999 04:00:00
1. internal modem - Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI
hi iam using rh7.2, with the internal modem - Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI DI5655, iam not able to connect to the net.. i know it is a winmodem .. but is there a driver for this one so that i can connect to net thru the best os ->linux regards
2. Term does not work. It bounce back with "Terminal type is vt100"
3. how to get unixware v7 recognize pci modem and pci sound card??
4. zimage and loadlin
5. Internal modem on PCI
6. Solaris 7 as a DHCP client
7. Hayes PCI Accura 56K Internal Modem - Support?
8. GUI Mail Server Recommendations?
9. can't detect Motorola SM56 pci internal modem
10. GVC internal PCI modem
11. PCI memory-mapped internal modem: can't get it to work
12. ELAS PCI 56k MICROLINK internal modem under linux.
13. Actiontec 56k internal PCI Call-Waiting modem.