EPSON STYLUS COLOR (600) Color adjustements

EPSON STYLUS COLOR (600) Color adjustements

Post by Eugene Gro » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all
does anybody know how I can adjust the colors for my Stylus color 600 ?
The usual unidrivers gives an output in which red appears as brown, blue
and green are better but not terrific too !

Thanks
Eugene

1. Color adjustments for Epson Stylus Color 600 w/ uniprint driver

I recently set up an Epson Stylus Color 600, using the GS uniprint
(ghostscript-5.10-10 under RedHat linux 6.1).  I set it up to use the
stc600p (Epson Stylus Color 600, 720x720DpI, Plain Paper) parameter set.

The colors are a *little* off.  Blue comes out a little bit purplish.

Is this the printer or is there some parameter setting I could 'tweak'
to improve the colors?

--
                                     \/

http://www.deepsoft.com              /\FidoNet:    1:321/153

2. new version of change-sun-hostid

3. Epson Stylus Color 600 woes

4. pppd giving error with 2.4.18 kernel, everything OK with 2.4.7 kernel

5. Connecting an epson stylus color 600.

6. alias

7. Ghostscript: Epson Stylus Color 600

8. Netscape can't find java40.jar

9. Epson Stylus Color 600 vs. Linux

10. Epson Stylus Color 600

11. GS Color printing with Epson Stylus 600

12. Printing on Epson Stylus Color 600