hi, i would like some information of how to set up p/s mouse under red
> hi, i would like some information of how to set up p/s mouse under red
> hat 5.1
Online/or on you distribution CD Mouse HOW-To's:
> > hi, i would like some information of how to set up p/s mouse under red
> > hat 5.1
> > thanks
> > -andy
> man mouseconfig
> Online/or on you distribution CD Mouse HOW-To's:
1. X-Windows will not recognize my MS PS/2-mouse - can't succeed with xf86config.
I can not make X-Windows run. I constantly get the message,when I try starting
X-windows :"Fatal server error - Cannot open mouse (Device or resource busy)".
My MS mouse is connected to the PS/2-port of my ASUS T2P4 motherboard and
works well with all other OS'.
I have tried to use /dev/mouse, /dev/psaux and /dev/tty. None works, always
the same error message.
My video card is a S3-Trio 64+ / 1mb, does that cause the problem ?
Thank you in advance for any advices.
2. Formated Linux partitions forgot that I boot with LILO
3. Need Help on setting up getty for dial-ins
4. SCO Can't Read 8-mm Tape Written by Ultrix.
5. HELP! with X Windows and MS Mouse
7. X windows vs MS-windows 3.1 (MS wins)
9. Help: Setting up MS Port Mouse
10. Help: Need to reduce gain of MS wheel mouse
11. Help: Need to reduce wheel gain of MS wheel mouse
12. Need help setting up a terminal and using MS-Kermit