Can't find Apache?!?!

Post by Bill » Sun, 05 Aug 2001 05:14:51

I have installed Redhat 7.0 on my P200 PC.  Now I want to install
Apache, but I can't find it on the cds (I am probably missing the
obvious). Can you tell me where it is on the cds?

Thanks

Can't find Apache?!?!

Post by Dave Uhrin » Tue, 07 Aug 2001 07:36:23

> I have installed Redhat 7.0 on my P200 PC.  Now I want to install
> Apache, but I can't find it on the cds (I am probably missing the
> obvious). Can you tell me where it is on the cds?

> Thanks

Did you look in the directories /cdrom/RedHat/RPMS?

If you still can't find them then go here and download the upgraded
packages:

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/redhat/updates/7.0/i386/AByName.html