Problem with Homemade Redhat/Slackware CD

Problem with Homemade Redhat/Slackware CD

Post by Mark Lumsde » Mon, 16 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I tried to burn my own CD with both Redhat and Slackware on it.  I tried
use it to upgrade my Redhat but when it got to the detect CD part,  it
couldn't
find a CD with Redhat on it.  I assume this is because Redhat is in it's
own
directory.

I know there are disks out there with 3 linux distributions on it
(including Debain).
How do I get around this??  Are there some boot parameters perhaps??

                                                          Any info would
be appreciated,

Mark