Need desperate help with Asuscom 128K ISDN Inst.

Need desperate help with Asuscom 128K ISDN Inst.

Post by Tor Harald Thorlan » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,
I'm brand new to Linux, and have recently installed Mandrake Linux 6.0.
Everythimg works fine, except my Asuscom 128K PnP ISDN adapter.

I have checked out a lot of Q&A around the web, but haven't found
anything that tells me exactly how to install this card.

Can anybody help me?
As I said i'm brand new to this so please give a detailed instruction.

Thanx
THT

  tor.harald.vcf
< 1K Download

1. ISDN TA ASUSCOM , i need help

Hi , i 've got an ASUSCOM  internal ISDN ta adapter.
i'm using 2.2.12 kernel , i've set isdn like a module
but when i use the modprobe  the answer is: device is BUSY,
i download the modules from the asuscom site and use it whit this option:
modprobe hisax type=36 but i have the same answer...
please help me
tnx all
massimo
--
-------------------------------
 GSX-RuleZ

2. Telnetd only streams /etc/issue ad infinitum

3. Need Help with USR Sportster 128k ISDN

4. Installing Maxwell Word Processor

5. ISDN--Need Help--USR Sportster 128K

6. Configure Linux box with Windows LAN

7. AsusCom ISDNLink 128K adapter and RedHat 6.1

8. Multiple SCSI channels/cards?

9. Driver for Asuscom ISDNLink 128k PCI?

10. ASUSCOM ISDNLink 128k PCI Adapter

11. Asuscom 128K PnP & Mandrake Linux 6.0

12. ASUSCOM PCI ISDN adapter drivers needed

13. ASUSCOM isdn adapter PCI drivers needed!