LINUX OS AND WINLINUX 2000

Post by Darkma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 HELLO

 I HAVE LINUX OS 6.1 FROM REDHAT AND I WINLINUX 2000 AND I CAN NOT MAKE
THEM WORK. AFTER I INSTALLED LINUX 6.1 AND RUN IT AND WRITE MY PASSWORD AND
USER NAME, NOTHING HAPPEND. SO I DELETED LINUX 6.1 AND INSTALLED WINLINUX
2000 AND THE SAME THING HAPPEND.

 CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THEM WORK? EITHERONE

LINUX OS AND WINLINUX 2000

Post by John E. Jone » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Email me the specs on your computer. And let me know exactly when the
cmoputer locks up. I had a similar problem, but found a fix.

John

Quote:> HELLO