Reveal Sound card install help

Post by Joseph Llo » Wed, 18 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I currently have an old reveal SC 400 rev.2 sound card that I am trying to configure in linux(RH 5.2)  sndconfig does not have this card listed, and looking around before I recompiled the kernel I didn't see any real support for this card.  Any help on getting it to work would be great, thanks.

1. Sound sounds terrible in SDOOM with a Reveal Card ...

After I finally got sound working (sort of) with my Reveal Multimedia FX
16 sound card, I went to try and test it out.  Sound in the beta game
ABUSE works ok.  'Tho it sounds like it's in 8-bit sound.  Sound in DOOM
sounds like crap 'tho.  Just sounds like static.  Any ideas as to what
went wrong?

Also, if anybody out there is using a Reveal MutiMedia FX 16 sound card
with Linux, can you please email me with your sound settings?  It looks
like I'm having the same sound problem I had under OS/2 ... 8-bit sound
with a 16-bit sound card.  Thanks ...

Arcadio

2. avoid warning of redirection to non-secure url from secure url

3. REVEAL CDROM/SOUND CARD COMBO. HELP?!

4. X-windows Intrinsics toolkit

5. How to setup Reveal SC400 sound card

6. Solaris2.2 as an NIS Server?

7. Reveal Sound Card

8. 'resize' and X11R6

9. reveal sound card and cdrom setup

10. Reveal FX sound/cd card - finding a reliable setup

11. Anybody with a Reveal MultiMedia FX/16 sound card?

12. Support for Reveal/Sound Fx card

13. SC400 Reveal Sound Card