Microsoft Intellimouse with scroll wheel

Microsoft Intellimouse with scroll wheel

Post by Ali » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Can anyone point me at an appropriate website with full instructions for
getting this too work. I have read articles on newsgroups but they seem to
get confusing with regard to changing the config file pointer section e.g
should it be 5 buttons and also commenting out emulate 3 button mouse all
somewhat confusing.

TIA

Ali

        http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll