the very good email

Post by jeremie » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hello,
The Context :
I try to install a linux system into my Pc network and i can't define my
Ethernet Card.
I tryed without any success to install this card by the re-compilation of
the kernel (with the module Ethernet NE2000).
My Card is not recognized on the kernel startup, i think it's because Irq
and base adresss are wrong.
Could you help me on this point because in two days i will be a crasy man!
    - How and where a network card is defined in the system?
    - How and where can i setup it (IRQ and Base address?
Thank you for the responses
Jer?me

PS, The Weather in France is beautifull

1. good email client for Linux?

Can anyone recomend a good email client for Linux?

kmail sucks. Staroffice is too heavyweight.
Netscape mail only supports one POP3 account and
is slow.

Regards,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Solaris IPSEC tunnels with hardware VPN router?

3. what is a good e-mail program?

4. xdm on NetBSD

5. Any good email program for Solaris+X11

6. kernel boots very slow

7. Good email client for Gnome.

8. Redirecting stdin and stout with Telnet

9. Looking for a good email client

10. good email program

11. Good e-mail prog for RH6.0 Linux

12. the good email...