How do I configure Linux to lpr to an Epson Stylus 900 ?

How do I configure Linux to lpr to an Epson Stylus 900 ?

Post by Eric-Gilles Compani » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I'm tired of wasting ink and paper. I have tried most stc* configurations
but none is ok. The best I could get was BW. I know I'm supposed to use
uniprint but then what. Please give the exact configuration I should put in
/var/spool/lpd? I'm using Linux-Madrake 6.1. Thanks in advance.

1. How do I configure Linux to lpr to an Epson Stylus 900 ?

I'm tired of wasting ink and paper. I have tried most stc* configurations
but none is ok. The best I could get was BW. I know I'm supposed to use
uniprint but then what. Please give the exact configuration I should put in
/var/spool/lpd? I'm using Linux-Madrake 6.1. Thanks in advance.

2. dosemu and segment.h

3. How do I configure lpr for an Epson Stylus Color 900?

4. Pls help: Question about booting from initrd with /linuxrc

5. Epson Stylus Color 900 under Linux

6. postnews with INN 1.4

7. Epson Stylus Color 900

8. Where is H.323 Server?

9. EPSON Stylus Color 900 Driver?

10. Epson Stylus 900

11. Lexmark Z51 or Epson Stylus Color 900 Experiences Wanted

12. Epson Stylus 900