OS/2 NFS client and Linux NFS Server help needed

OS/2 NFS client and Linux NFS Server help needed

Post by @ » Tue, 23 May 1995 04:00:00

        I'm having problems mounting a LINUX NFS disk from OS/2. The mount
command completes, but when I try and access the NFS attached disk, I get
some sort of access errro. On the LINUX side... i've got my etc/exports
file set up like
/       remote-user(rw,insecure)
but it still gives me problems. I'm running Linix with the V1.2.8 kernel
and OS/2 with WARP, TCP/IP V3.0(beta) and TCP/IP V2.0 NFS. Any help
would be appreciated.

73's  de  Jack   -  kf5mg

WEB              -  http://www.tapr.org/~kf5mg        -     for voice mail.

+     I am Homer of Borg.... prepare to be assim... oooo... Donuts...     +

1. OS/2 NFS Client and Linux NFS Server?

Has anyone gotten an OS/2 NFS Client talking to a Linux NFS Server? I've
got Linux configured as a NFS server. I can have another Linux Box NFS Mount
a drive on my Linux server but when I try and have an OS/2 Box NFS Mount
the drive I have problems. The mount goes ok, but when I try and do a 'DIR'
I get the . and .. files but then get an error. On the Linux box... I'm
using (rw,insecure) as the options for the user. Any help/hints would be
appreciated.

73's  de  Jack   -  kf5mg

+     I am Homer of Borg.... prepare to be assim... oooo... Donuts...     +

2. Bad magic number in disk label

3. Need info on PC/NFS and Unix NFS servers, server/client ratio

4. URL for FTP server source code

5. HELP: Slow NFS client to server causing Very slow NFS install

6. xmms problem

7. Poor NFS write performance from Linux clients to NFS Ver 3 servers.

8. PPP and IPIP Encapsulation ?

9. problem with LINUX (NFS server) and Solaris 2.7 (intel ) NFS client.

10. Linux NFS client and IRIX NFS server

11. IRIX NFS server and Linux NFS client

12. FC/2 NFS Client problem with Linux NFS Server

13. Linux NFS server to Mac OS X Client