Installation help

Post by Andrew Smit » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I'm about to install red hat 6.1 on my machine.  I have 3 hard drives
installed atm and would like to install it on a completely blank one, what's
the easiest way to do this.
Also I would prefer to start linux by just changing the setting in my bios
to boot up from the hard drive that it is installed on.  If neccessary I can
swap drives D and E around.
C: Windows 10GB hard drive Master on 1
D: Games 22GB hard drive Master on 2
E: Linux (hopefully) 10GB hard drive Slave on 2

Thanks in advance

Andrew Smith

1. Ethernet PCMCIA Card installation - help.help.help

Can anyone tell me where I would likely find the linux boot
kernel for a PCMCIA ethernet card for a notebook computer.
I would like to install via NFS mount, but am unable to do it
with the standard net bootimage.

I'm quite new at this, and any help would be appreciated.

Thnx,
Marius

2. Sportser 128K -- Are there drivers or not? (and other minor issues)

3. Help ! -Installation- Help !

4. local telnet and ftp bring up dialup link, but http doesn't

5. Linux Installation Help!! Please Help :)

6. log file is not working

7. [Newbie Installation Help needed]

8. Q: Patch error: pkgadd: ERROR: no package associated with <SUNWcsu>

9. Installation-Help sol7

10. Installation help

11. newbie installation help

12. Installation Help