Selling Slackware 2.2

Post by William Rouc » Mon, 25 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I've purchased Slackware 2.3, and no longer need my older 2-CD
set containing Slackware 2.2.  It's the Walnut Creek
distribution, and it would be great for any beginners would
like to experiment with Linux.  $8 shipped will take it.

Thanks!
Bill

1. What's the matter with Slackware 2.2

Is this release of Linux (Sam Publishing's "Linux Unleashed" book) meant to be really bad?

I know it couldn't recognise my CD-ROM, but I copied the disk to my DOS drive and used the "install
form a DOS partition" option and all seems OK.

If anyone has any comments about this release, or any hurdles/disasters I will face in configuring
the kernel and x/window - please let me know

Thanksis advance

2. BEST Type of UNIX

3. Slackware 2.2's GCC doesn't link X libs

4. how to connect to internet in non-X

5. NCR53c810 SCSI problem in Slackware 2.2

6. pd(?)ksh: PS1 not set in interactive shells?

7. AD: Linux CD with Slackware 2.2, $5 shipped

8. usr 56K external data/fax modem: dial-in problems uder OSF1/v3.2

9. Slackware 2.2 question

10. slackware 2.2 installation problem: disks not recognized

11. Slackware 2.2, SPBCD, Hanging

12. GLIBC 2.2 - Slackware 7.1

13. Upgrading Slackware 7.1 to KDE-2.2.2