Reveal CDROM

Post by tom scholomit » Tue, 15 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Help, I have a Reveal CDQ100 and I tried the idecd.gz but
I can't install. Any suggestions?

1. Reveal CDROM - how?

I just got the Reveal 4XCD-ROM and am having a bugger of a time
getting linux to talk to it.  I believe the CDROM is a mitsumi, but I
could be wrong on that.  Can anyone get me going down the right path
by telling me how in the heck to configure this thing?  I'm trying it
with kernel 1.3.9.  I'm just not getting anywhere.  Is this an
IDE>cdrom?  does that mean I have to get a kernal patch?  Help!

Thanks in advance, I'd really appreciate a hand here.

Phil Humpherys

"And the might arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the earth"
- Jimmy Page, Robert Plant - Achilles' Last Stand

2. Livewire for OSF

3. reveal cdrom

4. Fed up with WROX

5. REVEAL CDROM/SOUND CARD COMBO. HELP?!

6. Reinstalling local printer...can't use same name?!

7. Reveal CDROM

8. pcmcia hanging

9. Sol'n to Reveal CDROM prob

10. MATSUSHITA/REVEAL CDROM

11. REVEAL CDROM, Stealth SE Video card and MAG15

12. 2 Probs: Reveal cdrom and big IDE hd...

13. REVEAL cdrom, how?