Help: Remote Modem reset for dialin

Post by Jian » Sat, 23 Dec 1995 04:00:00

hi, Linuxer, merry Christmas!

I tried to setup my linux box as dialup server and I have go through
HOWTO-serial. Now I can dialin from another PC using phone line. However
it only lets me use one dial. For second dial, it's going to no carrier. I
know the problem is romote modem reset. I tried using &D3 as well as &D2
S13=1 for init, but I am still no luck. I am appreciate if someone
can help me to reset remote modem. My modem is Sportster USRobotices 2.88
modem. Thank you very much.

Jian Lu

1. Help: Remote Modem reset for dialin

hi, Linuxer, merry Christmas!

I tried to setup my linux box as dialup server and I have go through
HOWTO-serial. Now I can dialin from another PC using phone line. However
it only lets me use one dial. For second dial, it's going to no carrier. I
know the problem is romote modem reset. I tried using &D3 as well as &D2
S13=1 for init, but I am still no luck. I am appreciate if someone
can help me to reset remote modem. My modem is Sportster USRobotices 2.88
modem. Thank you very much.

Jian Lu

2. extra PC harware FS by individual

3. S/Key with remote connections (telnet, modem dialins, ect . . . )

4. Can't get back to accounts. Coas & Coastool not working right

5. How to reset modems & server from a remote location

6. How Can I get Hardware List of my solaris7 box ( x86 )?

7. Config for dialin....modem not picking up....agetty or modem?

8. msql binaries

9. FreeBSD-3.0 and dialin modem help..

10. Help with dialin/dialout modem on SunSparc

11. [modem] [dialin] [help]

12. pls help with modem dialin

13. Dialin Modem problems (PLEASE HELP)