Small KPPP question

Post by hooc.. » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I was able to get connected through my ISP using kppp but now I have an
anoying problem when I open an xterm or terminal.  If I'm not connected
it comes up with 'hostname not found' twice before the prompt appears.
If I am connected to my ISP, my xterm locks up when I try to open it.  I
have to hit CNTRL-C to break the script in order for the prompt to come
up.  Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Hooch

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Netscape small font too small question

You received with 1.1n a file called , i believe, netscape.ad.  That little
baby tells you more than you need to know about fonts.  also you can change
your font path to 100dpi, you are probably using 75 dpi.

xset fp= /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/,/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/,/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/,/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/

is what i use in the .xinitrc

2. RangeLan2 support?

3. Small KPPP Problem

4. Boca 8-Ports (URGENT)

5. strange kppp problems only with kppp in kde2

6. what's with sendmail

7. Small DB for a small computer

8. qmail in OBSD- still can not send/receive mail

9. Small low-power motherboard for small linux server

10. Which small linux for a small machine?

11. SW Inspections-How small is small?

12. ANNOUNCEMENT- Small Precludes (A small OpenGL demo program)

13. Small Shell for small scripts