PR440FX Motherboard, SCSI, LILO, and Redhat 6.1

PR440FX Motherboard, SCSI, LILO, and Redhat 6.1

Post by Tom Feli » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I just installed Redhat Linux on a machine with an Intel PR440FX motherboard
(dual PPro CPUs), 128MB RAM, and a 4.3GB UW-SCSI HD. The install went fine,
but when I try to boot the machine, it just says (ad naseum):

LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO
LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO
LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO
LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO......

Anyone run into this before? And, yes, I've read the LILO howto.

Thanks,

Tom