epson stylus color 300

Post by Michael J Van Der Gul » Mon, 10 Aug 1998 04:00:00

My epson stylus color 300 worked fine under windows until I uninstalled
windows ;).
Using gs3.33 or gs5.10 under Redhat linux 4.3 I have never managed to get
colour out of it. 360 dpi is black, but appears to be made with mixed colours
and 180dpi is a bluish black and not very clear. I use the stcolor driver
after recompiling ghostscript (gs is a * to configure and compile!!).
Mail me if you know anything *anything* about gs and epson 300's.

Also, tech info on the stylus 300's would be appreciated. If there is no help
I *might* attempt at my own driver. (Give or take a decade ;).

1. Linux & Epson Stylus Colour 300

Out of interest, does anyone know if there is a ghostscript driver for
the Epson Stylus Colour 300? I personally doubt it, but you never do
know.

I'm not too worried, mind. I've got an old dot-matrix which is much
cheaper to feed anyway. That one definitely isn't a winprinter.
--
<---------------REMOVE SPAMTO TO DIRECT REPLY--------------->

2. Non-PPPoE socket with PPPoE link up ?

3. RH5.2 with Epson Stylus Color 300

4. SWiM support

5. Epson Stylus Color 300

6. Buying a CDR/RW

7. Print from AIX to W2K -- LPD on Windows 2000

8. Driver for Epson stylus color 300 - progress

9. Epson Stylus Color 300

10. printer epson stylus color 300

11. printing with epson stylus color 300

12. EPSON STYLUS 300