Colorado Trakker 250

Post by Christopher Co » Mon, 11 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Anyone;

        I've got Kernel 1.3.68 compiled, and I want to use my Colorado Trakker
250.  It connects through the Parellel port, and I am not sure how to setup it
up in Linux.  Anyone done this yet?

Thanks for your help,
Chris

1. Colorado Trakker 250

I was just given a Trakker 250MB tape drive that connects up to a parallel
port. Checking the hardware compatability faq gave me the answer that this
drive is unsupported.  Is there any way I can possibly still use this drive
to backup my linux system?

Regards,

Peter L. Buschman

---
 Peter L. Buschman        .   .--.

2. Reduce struct page by 8 bytes on 64bit

3. Colorado Trakker 250 under Linux (and an AWE32 problem?)

4. MX record not working...

5. Colorado Trakker 250 support?

6. Simple Shell Scripting Problem

7. Colorado Trakker 250

8. Cyrix 5x86

9. Colorado Memory Systems' Jumbo Trakker 250?

10. Trakker 250 & smart UPS 600

11. Is there a driver for a Trakker 250?

12. Trakker 250 and Linux????

13. Linux & Colorado Jumbo 250 Tape Streamer problems