Question about some Telnet cammands ?

Post by webmaste » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:07:16

1) Please let me know what I must type in SSH dialog to change permission
(directory or file) at remote machine ?

2) How to create a directory using SSH - what exactly I must type ?

3) If I want to give root priveleges to some ftp account at remote machine -
what I
must type using SSH (Telnet) ?

4) Hot to copy account from some remote server to my server (If I know
login:pass of virtual account at remote host)

Thanks

Question about some Telnet cammands ?

Post by Maur » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:57:40

You must connect in remote machine before, just like telnet.
ssh -l remotemachine.