1. CD-changers with Linux: Nec 4x4?
How is support for cd-changers under Linux? It would be nice to have one,
as I've seen them for sale for about $70. As only one CD can be used at a
time, there must be a utility to change the disk? (They can't be mapped
into different devices or something.) Are there standardized utilities for
doing this? I believe this Nec-drive is IDE, I'm not 100% certain, though
- but SCSI-utilities won't do?
By the way - in case you happen to own such a beast - does the drive (or
other cheap 4-cd-changer) support cd-da?
,, ,, ,, ,, ,,, | --> http://www.sci.fi/~tes/flux/ | \\ ` Sigma |
'' '' '' '' '' | | \> |
,,,, ,, ,, ,, ,, | flux/Inside Informatics ry | _/__, project |
'''' '' '' '' ''' | --> http://inside.edu.lahti.fi/ | ~~~~ |
,, ,,, ,,, ,, ,, |___________________________________|_______________|
2. Mail list for ports
3. nec 4x4 ide/atapi cdrom changer
4. exabyte 8500 tape drives on decstation
5. Nec 4x4 cd changer
6. Yggdrasil & fvwm under X
7. NEC 4x4 Changer question
8. Diamond (s868 sdac) problem..
9. (NEC) 4x4 CD-ROM changer
10. NEC 4x4 CD-ROM changer...
11. CDROM Setup for NEC 251 4x4 Changer
12. NEC 4x4 CD-ROM Changer
13. NEC 4x4 ATAPI CD-Rom Changer