GNOME slide show screensaver?

Post by Subba R » Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:48:54

I am using Slackware 8.1 which has GNOME 1.4.1 and KDE 3.0.1
In KDE environment I have a screensaver which does slide show of my
favorite pictures.  Although GNOME has several (more than KDE)
screensavers,  there is not one that does slide shows of my favorite
pictures.

If there is a (which I could have missed) slide show screen saver in
GNOME, would you please let me know?  I am not interested in the
"jigsaw" type of screensavers.  They tend to distort the images and
work on one image only.  There are a few of those in GNOME.

I am looking for one that displays images from a directory in random
order.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao

1. GNOME slide show screensaver?

I am using Slackware 8.1 which has GNOME 1.4.1 and KDE 3.0.1
In KDE environment I have a screensaver which does slide show of my
favorite pictures.  Although GNOME has several (more than KDE)
screensavers,  there is not one that does slide shows of my favorite
pictures.

If there is a (which I could have missed) slide show screen saver in
GNOME, would you please let me know?  I am not interested in the
"jigsaw" type of screensavers.  They tend to distort the images and
work on one image only.  There are a few of those in GNOME.

I am looking for one that displays images from a directory in random
order.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao

2. using sshd

3. "Slide Show" Screensaver

4. resolv.conf with 2 ISP's

5. Slide Show Screensaver

6. kfm question

7. KDE 2.x -> Screensaver -> Slide Show

8. 5250 telnet client

9. Slide Show??

10. screen saver slide show

11. Slide Show Program

12. Linux Chick pics for your slide show screen saver

13. Postscript file & Slide Show