Jaz w/multiple partitions?

Post by Tysv?r pedsente » Fri, 26 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Have a jaz drive (great!) but hate having to always mount in WinLose 95
vfat for access. I also consider putting compressed backups and little-used
file systems on jaz disks for access when needed. Will a jaz work with a
vfat/dos partition (first primary part.) and a linux partition? Didn't see
this one in the HOWTO. I'll try it out anyway, just thought maybe someone's
tried it before.

Regards,
Thor

1. multiple OS's on multiple partitions

Howdy, I recently bought a system with a single 4 gig SCSI disk which I
divided into 4 partitions, with the intent of installing win95, linux,
freebsd, and netbsd, each on its on 1 gig partition.  When I booted
freebsd 2.0.5, its fdisk didn't see the partitions linux sees.  DOS
fdisk doesn't see them either.  What gives? Thanks.

--

2. Fetch out of sequence?

3. Mounting ZIP/Jaz in multiple formats

4. Help! - Can't re-install RH 8.0

5. Jaz drive / PCMCIA Jaz SCSI card???

6. problems with qdaemon

7. Jaz drive and Jaz Jet SCSI PCI card -- is it supported?

8. USB speedtouch: compile fix

9. Iomega Jaz 2G + PCMCIA Jaz Card

10. Jaz Jet PCI for SuSE 6.2: can't see Jaz nor SCSI CD-ROM

11. Jaz and Jaz pcmcia-SCSI card

12. Jaz drive and Jaz Jet SCSI PCI card -- is it supported?

13. Jaz Jet SCSI, 2Gb Jaz internal, RH 6.0 doesn't see.