Imagine 128 video card supported?

Post by Bill Shee » Tue, 09 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am installing Linux, and I have an #9 Imagine 128 video card.
Are there any drivers for it?

Thanks  in advance,
Bill

1. Imagine-128 Video Card

I have posted to this news group before, but while surfing the net I have seen
hinst of things that I need, so I deicded to post a message and just ask.
Is there a video driver for this card under X?  It can be commerical or
otherwise and it can be alpha or beta.  I don't care, I just want a driver.
Thanks.

Jason Thompson

--
Jason D. Thompson

2. How do I make the browser auto refresh the page

3. #9 Imagine 128 Series II video card

4. Celeron 400

5. Imagine 128 Video Card Drivers

6. kde installation problem

7. Number Nine Imagine 128 video card: ? X server

8. Problems with wu-ftpd

9. Imagine 128 8MB video card problems?

10. Number 9 Imagine 128 Video Card

11. Video Driver?, Number 9 Imagine 128 series2

12. Imagine 128 svga video

13. #9 imagine 128 video driver