How to change RH Linux resolution for my desktop ?

How to change RH Linux resolution for my desktop ?

Post by coolwonde » Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:41:34

Hi,
  Iam very glad that I have installed RH Linux 7.0 on my windows 2000 Pro
system. But I even don't know how to set a new screen resolution. During
installation process, I set it to be the highest resolution. But the words
are too small. Can any of you tell me how to change the setting?

Thanks,
Coolwonder

How to change RH Linux resolution for my desktop ?

Post by E J » Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:45:41

$ su -
password: <secret>
# cp /etc/X11/XF86Config /etc/X11/XF86Config.bak
# Xconfigurator