Missing Startup folder in KDE.

Post by Mark A Framnes » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:34:23

Greetings,

Hey for whatever reason there was no statup folder created for my stock KDE
desktop environment. It appears that it is supposed to be there since it is
referred to in the help.BTW am running kernel 2.4.5 & KDE 2.1.1.

Thanks

--

http: http://netnet.net/~farmer/index.html

With all of thy getting, get understanding!
Proverbs 4:7

Post by stephan bea » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:13:58

> Hey for whatever reason there was no statup folder created for my stock
> KDE desktop environment. It appears that it is supposed to be there since
> it is referred to in the help.BTW am running kernel 2.4.5 & KDE 2.1.1.

IIRC (could be wrong) the desktop-based autostart folder was removed from
KDE2. KDE1 definately had it, though. You should be able to put stuff in
~/.kde2/Autostart to get the same effect.

--
----- stephan beal